N76W23797 Majestic Heights TRL, Sussex, WI
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 3 (3 full ) BATHROOMS | 3800 SQUARE FEET
Breathtaking 4BD, 3BA open-concept ranch on 1.67 acre wooded lot in elite Majestic Heights on a Cul de sac. Foyer opens to great room with built-ins, columns, rounded archways, and vaulted ceilings. Huge gourmet kitchen with granite island, counters and refinished birch hardwood floors. Dinette with natural fire place. Dining room currently used as an office. Master bedroom suite with Jacuzzi tub. Extra large bedrooms, updated baths with marble floors and granite counters. Finished lower level with family room with Gas fire place, entertainment room, theater w/stadium seating, media room, and 4th bedroom. First floor laundry, 3.5 car Garage, stamped concrete patio. Nearby walking path to Woodside Elementary.
- All bedroom walls have been soundproofed during construction. The master bedroom floor has also been soundproofed. (There is a theater below the master)
- Each bedroom has 2 cable, phone and internet hookups located on different walls to accommodate different furniture arrangements
- The master bedroom closet door has a light trigger built into the doorframe. When the door opens, the light turns on.
- All 3 bathrooms have granite or marble flooring. (First floor and Lower level)
- All 3 bathrooms have granite countertops (First floor and Lower level)
- Extra large kids bedrooms.
- 3 ½ car garage
- All natural exterior comprised of stone, brick and hardiplank siding.
- A natural fireplace on the first floor
- Rounded drywall corners & arched doorways with many wall niches throughout.
- Birch hardwood floors throughout kitchen, halls & foyer
- Upgraded light fixtures
- Granite kitchen counters, granite island countertop and granite butler’s pantry countertop
- Decorative stone backsplash throughout kitchen
- Lower Level
- 13 courses lower level for spacious ceiling height. (Most lower levels are between 8-10)
- 2 zoned heating system. The lower level can be heated/cooled independently from the first floor.
- 80-gallon water heater.
- There is an air-to-air exchanger for the lower level. This unit prevents the musty/clammy feeling when descending the stairs into a lower level.
- Wet bar
- Lower level gas fireplace.
- The movie theatre has 2 poured stadium-seating steps.
- Walk-in media room off the theatre with a light trigger in the door.
- Ample storage that spans the length of the house in the utility room.
- Mother-in-Law suite w/full bathroom
- 30 Year Dimensional Singles
- Buried downspouts
- Refinished hardwood floors (1/16)
- New water softener (12/15)